Whether you are looking to take out a mortgage, or to safeguard your loved ones, our protection products are tailored to suit your individual needs. We offer two types of protection products.
Our Decreasing Term Policy: IVAprotect
- The insurance cover decreases annually throughout the period of insurance;
- Decreasing term may be used where liabilities reduce over time as in the case for a mortgage;
- It pays a sum, dependent on year of claim to the beneficiary upon the death of the Life Insured that occurs during the term of the policy;
- Decreasing term is less expensive that a level term cover.
Our Level Term Policy: IVAsecure
- Level term offers a fixed insurance cover throughout the period of insurance;
- Level term may be used to cover a mortgage, debts that will not decrease over time and to financially protect you and your loved ones;
- It pays a fixed sum to the beneficiary upon the death of the Life Insured that occurs during the term of the Policy;
- A level term cover tends to be more costly than a decreasing term cover.
Unsure about which protection plans are right for you? Why not get in touch with us and one of our representatives will be happy to answer any queries you may have.